Directed by: Roy William Neill
Starring: Basil Rathbone, Nigel Bruce, Marjorie Riordan
I’ll be honest with you, since you’re such good-looking people. I don’t really remember the specifics of this movie. On the other hand, I did remember to give a compliment before the bad news! I am polite!
Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson are on a train.
Okay, that’s all I remember, BUT! I can guess, from previous experience, what else was in this movie:
- Sherlock Holmes smugly solves mysteries
- Dr. Watson is a bumbling and inept worthless piece of shit who nearly dies all the time by almost forgetting to breathe
- There’s a decently hot 40’s chick in it, how hot she is depending on how much you’re into that sorta thing
- Sherlock Holmes will almost die, but will be saved by random chance, much like Batman in the 60’s TV show
- I will enjoy the reasonable fuck out of it.